Exploring Unanswered Questions ... and ... Unquestioned Answers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I AM OPEN TO QUEST-IONS ON THE QUEST!


Sometimes we think that enlightenment means arriving at total certainty about all there is to know. I believe true enlightenment is our willingness to be forever with mystery, and, infact know that I DON'T know!
How can we possibly be so sure about anything that is truly meaningful in life? We know that love is our deepest connection to all there is, yet in the loving lies potential pain as we open ourselves to eventual loss of the beloved. Yet would you NOT love? Not me! So I feel comfortable in my lack of full understanding and declare: “I AM OPEN TO QUEST-IONS ON THE QUEST!”

What do YOU think? .. What are YOUR "Quest-ions on the Quest?"
Sandra Rae Hymel


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Add to Google Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment