Exploring Unanswered Questions ... and ... Unquestioned Answers

Monday, October 6, 2008

THE "I"S HAVE IT! #2

Having paid attention to the FIRST "I," that of INTUITION, I then become INTROSPECTIVE, that is "keeping the EYE/I" singly focused on God first, I enter into the Silence, and try my best to let go of any preconceived ideas, or plans and just be there, following the directive to: "Be still and know ...". Before my learning the importance of "keeping the eye/I single," turning to God first, I used to quickly jump into the midst of the idea and gather outer information. This usually resulted in my wasting time in gathering facts I did not need, or facts that could have been found elsewhere so that I had to re-do the messes I created unnecessarily.

Now I also know the importance of letting go all expectation and yet expecting clear direction to show up in unexpected places as I observe sagasciously, resulting in "TADAH!," the entering in of Sacred Serendipities/Synchronicities.

[excerpted from "God is NOT in the Bible! A Practical Guide for God's 'Choosing' People" by Sandra Rae Hymel]

Come on now ... What do YOU think???

Sandra Rae Hymel

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Add to Google Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment