Exploring Unanswered Questions ... and ... Unquestioned Answers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The "I"s Have It - CLOSING REMARKS

What I have observed is that when I find myself caught up in the “drama” of life it is the result of my looking to the outer for the answers. I have forgotten to “keep the eye/I single,” forgotten to turn within introspectively and therefore miss out on the inspiration, and instead jump to conclusions based only on the goal I want to attain and so I end up doing what the world tells me to do, I “rational-ize,” which only results in my receiving "rational-lies" that result in temporary blindness to wise choices.
It is through your practice of choosing reflectively, choosing with integrity, that you participate in Cosmic thinking and are awakened then to what Rudolf Steiner calls seeing with Spiritual Vision: “which grasps the nature of the world and the spirit of the whole beyond the forms of appearance. Through Spiritual vision, through inspiration, we become aware that the heart of the Universe is throbbing within each of us.” [The Cosmic Way of Mankind p 81 by K.O. Schmidt]
My Friend, YOU are a Child of the Universe, made of Star Stuff! Every single choice you make opens you to releasing the “Imprisoned Splendour,” the essence of who you are, or results in a stifling of this Christ Light.
Let us both affirm with Carol Lynn Pearson:
I will continue
To create the universe today
Right where God left off.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Add to Google Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment